Frustrations are mounting as individuals and families attempt to check out the State and Federal "Exchange-Marketplace"!
If you have tried, but have given up because:
- The website was down
- You didn't want the hassle of creating a login
- You didn't want to provide all of your personal and financial information just to view the plans
- You wanted more information about what the exchange means to you before providing information
You’re in luck! Our new individual and family web portal is fully operational ~ and you do not have to provide personal information just to view the available plans and pricing! myAmCare provides an easy link to plans in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
***Remember: Health Plans INSIDE the exchange are also available OUTSIDE the exchange and THE RATES are the SAME.
(Update - Unfortunately, United Healthcare has decided to only offer their Maryland Individual Plans INSIDE the exchange-Marketplace. Pennsylvania plans continue to be offered both INSIDE and OUTSIDE of the exchange.)
So, why myAmCare? We think you need a single place where you can get current information to understand your health insurance options.
But first, here are a few promises we make to you:
- We NEVER charge you a fee! Never!
- We provide no-OBLIGATION quotes!
- We don’t CONTACT you unless you ask us to!
- We always put your needs first.
- We can help you INSIDE the “Marketplace” (Exchange).
- We can help you OUTSIDE the Marketplace.
We are available by phone or email – whichever works best for you.
800.884.0386 or YourHealth@myAmCare.com